How Do I Check If My Immigration Consultant Is Registered?
Nowadays, migrating to Canada has become common among people. Every day thousands of people move to Canada from their homeland. For migration, you need an immigration consultant who helps you with all the documentation. But, several fraudulent companies offer fake consultations for their profit. While hiring an immigration consultant, you need to check whether it is ICCRC approved immigration consultants or not. If you opt for a certified and reliable immigration service provider to get your process done efficiently, it will be beneficial to you.
What exactly is ICCRC?
ICCRC is the abbreviation of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council; it is a regulatory body created by the Government of Canada. It was created to protect the consumers from fraudulent immigration consultants. ICRC is a national body that mainly works on protecting people opting for fake citizenship consultants and fraud prevention.
What are the Benefits of ICCRC Member Consultancies?
ICCRC is a body that protects migrants from many frauds that are happening in the name of citizenship and immigration services. The regulatory body helps the consumer by:
- Maintaining accurate data and a list of all the approved immigration consultants in a very professional way.
- They manage and act on all the complaints registered by the people very quickly and carefully.
- The body also educates people by setting up awareness regarding the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
- They help people stay away from unauthorized immigration representatives that can turn out to be dangerous.
- The RCIC keeps your personal information safe and confidential from everyone. The representatives keep your entire data private from the fraudulent consultants.
Steps To Follow To Check Registered Immigration Check
On the official Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council website, you can find a membership list. The consultants present in that list are legit members and regularly participate in the Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). All the members provide authorized immigration to all the people who are coming to them.
Here are some steps that you can follow to check if your consultant is authorized one or not.
- The first step is to visit the official website of ICCRC or search for http://ICCRC-CRCIS.Ca A/FIND-A-PROFESSIONAL/ to reach the immigration professional page.
- Check for the registry.
- Enter one of the following Company Name, RCIC, your agent Last Name or First name, and then click on the search option.
- If your consultant is registered, you will be able to see the positive status in the RCIC “STATUS.”
By following these steps, you can easily find out whether your immigration consultant is authorized or not. In the approved member list present on the ICCRC official website, you can find some of the ICCRC registered consultants in Abu Dhabi in a simple manner.
How to Verify Immigration Consultant?
It is essential for everyone to check the authorization and documentation of the consultants before hiring them as your service providers. Many fraudulent consultants present in the market are fooling people by providing unauthorized processes and documentation. You must make sure that the immigration consultants you hire must be ICCRC registered consultants in Abu Dhabi. So be careful and only select the legit service providers to avoid unnecessary problems and losses.